Are you looking for a way to achieve a fantastic and flawless smile? If so, you have come to the right blog! Dental veneers are an exciting way to have a beautiful smile that appears perfect.
Our dentist, Dr. Mitchell Olson in Bloomington, Minnesota, offers dental veneers and is happy to help you understand why they are fantastic in many ways. Here are the ins and outs of dental veneers:
– One of the key benefits that dental veneers provide is that they are easily customizable to give you the dream smile you want.
– Dental veneers can be made of either porcelain or resin composites.
– Porcelain veneers, also known as dental porcelain laminates, are stain resistant to avoid stains in the future.
– Dental veneers can last up to ten years.
– If you have any damaged teeth and are looking to cover up stains or discolorations, dental veneers are effective options.
– Dental veneers will blend well with your natural smile without completely concealing a tooth. For this reason, teeth with dental veneers will still need to be cleaned.
Dental veneers are an excellent way to have the smile of your dreams. If you are wondering if this option is right for you, pick up the phone and call us for a consultation. Our dentist can help you achieve the smile you have always dreamed of. So, call us at Olson Dental Care today at 952-884-1308 and make an appointment. It is the first step in having the smile of your dreams.